Drama Class Terms & Conditions
- I acknowledge and agree that speakr Drama Academy (hereafter referred to as speakr) to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at the speakr Drama Classes, including without limitation, claims relating to personal injury, or the use and publication of photographs.
- I hereby release and forever discharge speakr from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at the speakr Drama Classes.
- I understand that payment is required in full in advance of the term and consent to sending full payment prior to my child commencing with speakr. Payment is payable through credit card, cheque or cash paid to Australia Post. (There are no additional fees for credit card payments.)
- I acknowledge that refunds will only be given with 14 days cancellation notice, minus a $20 administration fee. Bookings cancelled within the 14-day period will be indisputably non-refundable.
- I accept that speakr reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to staff or a threat to the safety and well being of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the program with no refund.
- I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation. Credit card details are not held by speakr.
- I consent to speakr, its officers, agents, employees and proprietors taking photographs, video and digital recordings or any other visual or audio recordings of my child/children. If you do not wish your child to be filmed or photographed or used in publications or for media purposes, you must advise speakr in writing prior to your child’s first class.
- I consent to speakr using photographs, video and digital recordings and using these in any medium, including the website, brochures or for marketing purposes.
- speakr reserves the right to cancel or change the timetable and pricing structure at any point in time.
- speakr has the right to refuse entry to any child who is displaying signs of infectious diseases including nits.
- I agree to pick my child on time from class and understand the teacher is entitled to impose a late fee of $1 for every minute I am late.
- Any cheque that bounces incurs a $ 25 fee of which the total must be repaid by cash or direct deposit
Cookie and Privacy Settings